With as much time off as we have had, and when the AP test is scheduled (May 6th, and 7th), we need to keep moving!
The Assignment (Due Wednesday March 4th)
- Read chapter 15, sections 15-7
- Starting on Page 433, answer problems: 5, 7, 9, 19, 21, 29, 31, 35, 37, 49, 56
Questions / Complaints:
- “You already offered some of those as extra credit.”
- I know, and I’ll honor that offer. Most of those problems are level II problems. I’m mostly going to grade those, and not the level I problems.
- “You haven’t taught me this stuff.”
- I know. Notice the due date. I’ll see you again before it’s due.
- “This is more than I can do in one night.”
- I know. Get started NOW. Ask questions early!
- Go to the google discussion group we set up way back when. I’ll keep an eye on it and try to answer your questions (if your classmates don’t beat me to it!)
- Kahn Academy. I have cherry picked a few videos for you to watch from the Thermodynamics Section. (Feel free to watch them all, in order. However, I’ve taught you some of this already, and some of it isn’t relevant to the test.
Email me if you need help or have questions, or post to the discussion board. Good luck!