I hate to be that guy, but I don’t think we’ll be back in school until Friday at the earliest and we need to stay on track with our reading.
I need you to read sections 15-1 through 15-6.
I will offer extra credit for any problem that you solve at the end of this chapter (PROBLEMS 1-34 are relevant to the sections you are reading.)
How you should do this:
- Read a section or two. 15-1 for example.
- TRY to work a couple of Roman Numeral I questions relevant to that section. (Look at the blue headings. Spend no more than 30 minutes on this step.)
- Go sledding or something.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you can complete a Roman Numeral II level question.
- Move to the next section.
The KEY to learning this material is rest and repetition. Don’t wait to do all of this tonight or tomorrow night. Start NOW, take a break and do something fun, and repeat.